Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


Return of Condor Heroes 2006-黄晓明

I have watched many version of "Return of the Condor Heroes" from Taiwan, Hong Kong and even Singapore (played by Fann Wong and Christopher Lee), but Andy Lau's version is still the best. But, recently I happen to catch an episode of the China's version "Return of the Condor Heroes" on TV and fell in love with the show, it was a good production. The lead actor and actress who played "Xiao Long Nu" and "Yang Guo" was so right for their role!

Okay okay, I admit. I fell in love with the actor who played "Yang Guo", Huang Xiao Ming. He has a certain charm, is a good actor, can sing too! He remind me of the young "Chow Yun Fatt" but better looking lah! I know my dar will be jealous because I put up alot of "Huang Xiao Ming" photos on my computer's desktop!!! ;)








Labels:

2 Responses to “Return of Condor Heroes 2006-黄晓明”

  1. # Blogger shawn swa

    I watch so many versions of 'Return of Condor'until i lost count. Andy Lau version still the best. Think Ks would like it too. keke  

  2. # Blogger pink dimple

    I agree that Andy Lau's version of "Yang Guo" was the best back in the 80s... but after I watched Huang Xiao Ming's version of "Yang Guo", I think this version is overall still the best! I strongly recommend this 2006 version!  

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health