Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


I DON'T WANT TO MOVE TO LENG KEE!!!

I still can't believe we are really moving.. sob sob :( WHY? WHY? Why can't we just move to the building next to where we are now, it's vacant! or even in Chinatown (my "dar" is there) haha! it's so convenient here (Raffles Place)! I guess I need time to adapt to the new place... maybe if I can think about the nice things in Leng Kee, then maybe.. maybe ... I don't feel so restless. Ok, let's see.. Leng Kee... I heard there's a new market with cheap and good food? The Char Kway Teow, Chicken Rice and errr... Curry Rice? oh oh.. I can pop by Mercedes Showroom and test drive the latest model???? ok what esle...hmmm... It's NOT WORKING! I DON'T WANT TO MOVE TO LENG KEE!!!

0 Responses to “I DON'T WANT TO MOVE TO LENG KEE!!!”

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health