Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


A new start in Leng Kee!

I am feeling unsure about the new office, sigh...tomorrow It's a new start at a new location... sigh again... the office is not too bad just that I am not looking forward to work, that's for sure. It's away from the comfort zone.

Just when I was feeling down.. my handphone rang! It's an oversea call! That can only be my "dar"! Okay okay.. I was really happy :) he's in Paris now and will be back next friday! He has been away for almost 1 week now, nowadays he will always call me to see if I am alright. Last year in April, while he was away, I became very ill suddenly and has to be hospitalized (usually he will only sms me, because I told him that phone call is too expensive) BUT! the day that I was hospitalized, he said that he felt that he has to call me! It may sound unbelievable but it's true! he said that he can feel that I was calling out to him!??? Which I did! I was in so much pain that I thought I was going to die.. really! But when I know that he called me, I was so happy, all the pain went away and the rest is just history.... I am here now... happy to be alive! :)

Okay.. I feel much better.. Leng Kee, I will see you tomorrow!

0 Responses to “A new start in Leng Kee!”

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health