Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


My Dinner Tonight - Chicken Curry



My "dar" favourite dish... chicken curry! He can finish the whole pot all by himself! But he's away in europe now and will only be back in mid may.. he he ;) He will definitely request for this dish when he comes back. I miss him... ;(

Labels:

1 Responses to “My Dinner Tonight - Chicken Curry”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i really hope to try it on to those food which are cooked by you...it seems like so so delicious..espeacially the Chicken Curry tat is my favourite too..(beside you bf)hhahahahahha....you really enjoyed making foods...i wish i can make delicious food like u....keep it up..  

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health