Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


HAUNTED COMPUTER!!!!?????

This is really creepy man... I don't know what is going on?! OMG! It happened last night and it's happening again tonight! I am sure most of you chat online using msn rite? Ok, this is what happened... my colleagues and I, we use the msn to "gossip" in the office (ha ha!), we talked about this new colleague who just join us and how she tries to smile seductively and posed infront of the mirror (she thinks no one is watching, but we saw! ha ha) we have in the office! so anywaysss... from what I know, my colleague (let's call her Mandy) don't use the msn at home, she only uses it in the office and so this is when the strangest thing happened... yesterday morning (it's a good friday, public holiday), I was at home chatting online with my frens and I did not see Mandy online (ok normal) but when I went online again in the evenings around 9pm... I saw her online? which is strange to me because: 1ST: it's 9pm! she should be at home with her husband and 2 kids sleeping! she told me she sleep early 2ND: it's a public holiday, why is she at the office late at nite? I didn''t msn her cause my "girl instinct" told me not to????? I'm not sure man... so i sms her on the phone, which she didn't reply me too? so I was puzzled?? She finally went offline after MIDNIGHT!!! WHICH I FIND SO STRANGE????? IT SO UNLIKE HER! ok ok.. NEXT MORNING... I call her on the mobile phone to check with her if she had use her home PC to access her msn and she said that she wasn't using the PC at home or anytime yesterday?!!!!!!!!! I WAS SHOCKED!!!! BUT Someone or..... thing did use her msn account! DENG DENG DENG DENNNNNG!!! SPOOKY! Mandy thought she might have forgotten to switch off her PC on Thursday night before she left but if she did forgotten to switch off I would have seen her online in the morning when I was chatting with my frens rite? But I only saw her online in the evening? And I saw her online just now? how do you explain that! I intend to get to the bottom of this mystery user. THERE MUST BE AN EXPLANATION TO ALL THIS! ..... to be continued

0 Responses to “HAUNTED COMPUTER!!!!?????”

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health