Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


Starting again...

hi hi.. it's been quite awhile since my last blog, had to take care of some stuff at office but nevertheless, I'M BACK! I decided to change the design of my blog and I found this great website (http://www.finalsense.com) with free template for blogger and all you have to do is copy the html code and paste it in your existing html code in your template. And there you have it.. my new improved blog! but still need some minor adjustments... I'm quite happy with it. ke ke:)

1 Responses to “Starting again...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great, finally your new design is out. I like the way it scrolled down, also the very untrimed side bar looks.  

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health