Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


Spicy Fried Rice Cake! YUM YUM ;P








My first encounter with this dish was at one of the Korean Restaurant at Temple Street in Chinatown, it was so good! I really like the rice cake, it was so 'Q' and tasty! It had barbeque pork in it too. I was craving for this dish for the past weeks and so today I decided to make my own version. My Ingredients includes: Rice Cake (I can't find the korean rice cake so I used our local carrot cake, it's taste ok but still can't compare to the korean rice cake), Green Pepper, Cabbage, Parsley, Onions, Garlic, Eggs and the most important thing, the Korean Chilli Pepper Sauce, it makes this dish really good!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Spicy Fried Rice Cake! YUM YUM ;P”

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health