Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


TIME TO SAVE UP!

It's been 4 days since I started bringing lunch from home. So far so good. I have not been spending money on anything! Ya!!!! give myself a pat on the shoulder ;) well done! Beside me, few of my colleagues are doing the same thing too. I guess we were sort of inspired by our finance executive who is very thrifty. She's really funny and nice to talk to.

I guess some people might be thinking how much can you save for a meal? Why go through the trouble to pack lunch? But I realised that I have not gone to the ATM to withdraw cash so often now. This is good isn't it? Anyway, it's not that I'm stingy or what, there's really not much to eat near my office!

0 Responses to “TIME TO SAVE UP!”

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health