Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT!

do things a little differently


I LOVE TO COOK!!!

Finally after a long time, I have the time to do my 'experiment'. I was up early today, getting the ingredients from 'Seng Siong Supermarket', which is just near my place. Everything turn out great! My nieces and nephew love all of my 'experiment'. ha ha, I treat them as my 'guinea pig' ;P

CRUSTLESS QUICHE - VERSION 1 (pancake with sausages, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, topped with mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese)



CRUSTLESS QUICHE - VERSION 2 (basicallly, this one is the same as Version 1 but without onions and I added pineapple, just for the kids)



VEGETABLE PANCAKE (I used Gram Dhal Powder, Flour, green chilli, curry leaves and onions)
Actually I wanted to make Vadai, it's a indian snack but somehow it turned out to be like a vegetable pancake??? Anyway, my mum says it's quite good and my dad love it too.. ha ha:) It's very crispy on the outside but when you bite into it, it's soft and moist inside, the curry leaves and the green chilli make it very tasty too.


Labels:

0 Responses to “I LOVE TO COOK!!!”

Post a Comment

Name: pink dimple
Home: Singapore
About Me:

See my complete profile

Web This Blog

Friends

Food Talk

Fashion & Beauty Talk



Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates

blog counter
Add to Technorati Favorites Digg!


© 2006 Drop the bra.. LET'S EAT! | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health